(USGovernment-News.Com, June 30, 2018 ) Mexico is besieged by the growing clout of drug cartels, as a result of which lawlessness prevails in several areas. The prevailing lawlessness has severely undermined confidence in the government as a result of which the country has a high-risk political environment. However, vital reforms, such as the opening up of the oil sector to private competitors, breaking up private monopolies in the telecom industry, and overhauling the financial system to strengthen competition and lower borrowing costs have established conditions for economic development and have mitigated the risk posed by an unfavorable political climate.
Orbis Premium industry reports provide a comprehensive overview of the market and include sections on: risk and reward, key industry trends and drivers, SWOT analysis, competitive landscape, innovation, deals, key developments, and industry benchmarking to compare key performance indicators with regional and global markets.
Increasing trade to drive road freight traffic
Road transport freight traffic in Mexico recorded a CAGR of 2.0%, rising from 235.4 billion ton km in 2012 to 260.4 billion ton km, and is anticipated to post a CAGR of 2.0%, from 265.8 billion ton km in 2018 to 288.0 billion ton km in 2022. Growth will be driven in part by trade between the US and Mexico due to the economic improvements.
Warehousing and storage GVA to increase
In Mexico, warehousing and storage GVA recorded a CAGR of 0.2%, rising from US$878.3m in 2012 to US$888.9m in 2017. Trade and the popularity of e-commerce will drive the growth, which is anticipated to post a CAGR of 7.3%, from US$951.5m in 2018 to US$1,260.7m in 2022.
GVA for other transportation in Mexico registered a CAGR of -0.4%, falling from US$8,198.3m in 2012 to US$8,041.9m in 2017. However, due to an increase in demand for support services - maintenance due to the rise in road freight volumes and the increasing number of road passengers - other transportation GVA is anticipated to post a CAGR of 8.7%, from US$8,696.5m in 2018 to US$12,134.9m in 2022.
- Risk & Reward Index: The Risk & Reward index compares the position of Mexico's transport and logistics industry with other countries in the region in terms of specific risk and reward parameters.
- Industry Snapshot and Industry View: Key transport and logistics industry statistics include freight traffic, freight volume, fleet size, passengers, import and export gross value added, FDI and trends driving market performance.
- Industry SWOT Analysis: Discover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats impacting market performance and investment in Mexico's transport and logistics market.
- Industry Benchmarking: Benchmark how Mexico's transport and logistics market is performing compared to regional and global markets in terms of GVA, fleet size and freigth traffic by mode.
- Competitive Landscape: Overview of industry players compared with their peers across a set of indicators.
Reasons to buy
- How is the market performing in terms of indicators such as freight traffic, freight volume, fleet size, passengers, import and export, gross value added and FDI - How risky is it to invest in the Mexico transport and logistics industry compared to other countries in North America - What is driving the performance of key industry segments such as land, air, water and rail - Who are the leading players in the Mexico transport and logistics industry and their presence in respective segment - What trends are being witnessed within the Mexico transport and logistics industry - What are the Mexico transport and logistics industry’s Strengths and Weaknesses and what Opportunities and Threats does it face - What are the recent developments and innovations in the Mexico transport and logistics industry
Customization of the Report The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: