(USGovernment-News.Com, January 10, 2018 ) The Insight Partners added “Cyber Security Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Security Type, Solution and End-user Industry” to its research database. The report is spread across 150 pages and supported by 12 company leaders.
Cyber security includes technologies, practices and processes that are designed to safeguard devices including computers to smartphones and all other automated devices with web-connectivity from unauthorized access, attack or damage. Cyber security ensures the privacy of data shared across the network. .
The report aims to provide an overview of global cyber security market with detailed market segmentation by security type, solution and application. The global cyber security market is anticipated to bolster owing to the increased preference for centralization by the organizations thereby, the rising need for data protection from rapidly increasing incidences of cybercrimes.
- To provide overview of the global Cyber Security market
- To analyze and forecast the global Cyber Security market on the basis of component and end-user vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Cyber Security market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Cyber Security players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in cyber security market are Intel Security, Symantec Corporation, IBM Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Cisco Systems, Inc., EMC RSA, Rapid7, Inc., Trend Micro, Inc., Fireeye, Inc. and Sophos Ltd.
TheInsightPartners.com is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: