(USGovernment-News.Com, December 19, 2017 ) Data and analytics are already shaping the way market develops connection between buyers and sellers for many product and services. These platforms are also meeting the unmet demand in transportation industry. For instance, conventional taxicabs relied on hand waving signal mechanism - a passenger waving hands to the empty cabs in the street. This process has created significant demand in the transportation industry. Growth in hailing business has created an urge for different business model to emerge. This business model combines the use of digital platforms with location based navigation technology to instantly meet the needs of passengers in close proximity. This is just a niche example of the model of disruption fueled by predictive analytics and simulation.
Transportation Predictive Analytics and Simulation market key players
1. Cubic Corporation
2. IBM Corporation
3. PTV Group
4. Xerox Corporation
5. SAP AG
6. Space - Time Insight
7. Predikto Inc.
8. Cyient - Insights
9. Tiger Analytics Inc.
10. T - Systems International GmbH
Concept of smart cities on the other hand requires automating complex decision making to become more efficient. Transportation for the development of smart cities is one of the major area in which rapid decision making is of utmost importance. Smart transportation utilizing the IoT and automated algorithms can result in 10 - 20% of potential reduction in traffic congestion. For instance, in some cities deployment of such technology is already reaping benefits. In Singapore, data obtained from sensors is being utilized to predict traffic congestion in real time and is also aiding to adjust tolls to limit jams. We predict that using predictive analytics and simulation in transportation management could produce an economic impact of US$ 100 - US$ 500 Bn by reducing traffic congestion.
- To analyze and forecast the global Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation market on the basis of Solution Type, Deployment Type, Simulation Type, and Component of Transport.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Transportation Predictive Analytics and Simulation market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub - segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key Transportation Predictive Analytics and Simulation players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: